Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Just home, some tea in my belly and a chance to reflect.

That performance (again) is exactly why arsenal wont win the league.
The time wasting started at 1-1. They once again came for a point and quite simply, the top teams dont do that.
The top teams come and bully you in your own back yard.

The cheating and time wasting is so small time and i cant believe lego head is still getting away with the con of telling his goaly to go down so he can have a sideline con-flab.
He used to do it all the time with ramsdale, have him pretending he had sommat in his eye.

So im afraid arsenal got whay they deserved. A point, when we were there for the taking

I texted my ERO at 1-2 that if the score remained till the final whistle it would have been the ugliest, foulest win by any team I've seen at the Etihad. They clearly targeted Rodril - less than twenty seconds and that dirty bastard Havertz floors him. And when are refs gonna whistle for a pen for the likes of Haaland and co being wrestled at every corner. Tackling with yer hands and arms is a penal offence, you whistling wankers. Yer can bet yer bottom dollar had we had two hands round Gabriel to defend their corner The Bottler would not have bottled an Arse pen.

And on the way home I just flicked on R5 and Sutton is yappin' on about Jezzer kickin' the ball away. Trossard was carded the second time for delaying the restart. There was no way Doku delayed the restart compared to the delay nigh on every Arse player managed, not least the time wasting fucker in the net. Why he was not booked for 'delaying the restart' at every fuckin' goalkick I don't know. We got to one point that a Dipper or Rag title would be preferable to these thugs winning it.

There was an Arse fan phoned in who appeared cockahoop, not as buoyant as he would have been had it stayed at 1-2, but he mentioned Pep kicking his chair and that Islington's best had 'put a dint in'! A dint? Much like last season's dint, eh?

Just home, some tea in my belly and a chance to reflect.

That performance (again) is exactly why arsenal wont win the league.
The time wasting started at 1-1. They once again came for a point and quite simply, the top teams dont do that.
The top teams come and bully you in your own back yard.

The cheating and time wasting is so small time and i cant believe lego head is still getting away with the con of telling his goaly to go down so he can have a sideline con-flab.
He used to do it all the time with ramsdale, have him pretending he had sommat in his eye.

So im afraid arsenal got whay they deserved. A point, when we were there for the taking
I thought they deserved less than a point!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.