Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

That equalizer was a big blow to them, it was like a loss.
The impact on them will be massive.
Expect their moral to crumble.
Cheating bastards
You can see the psychological hurt on Twatter.

Feels like a loss and they are trying to justify it by accusing OliVAR of being bought by us.

From a City perspective, we can surely be happy with that point. A tragic few minutes with Rodri going off and the dodgy equaliser, and we didn't recover that half. At 2-1, I would have been very happy to take a draw -- and even after the red card, knowing what Arsenal's gameplay would be in the 2nd half. Top of the league, and a bit of a mental blow for a rival team. That's not a bad outcome, given the circumstances.

From a football fan perspective: what a shame that the approaches taken from Arsenal today and Inter in midweek is what modern football seems to be resorting to. Did anyone ever think Klopp would be missed this much?

All that being said, City clearly haven't improved much with regards to overcoming that low block. I honestly don't know what the solution is. I'm sure Pep has been racking his brains about it for a long time. It's a huge barrier in his pursuit of perfection. I pray he overcomes this one because of how anti-spirited the low block feels. Particularly the Arsenal version of it. I want to enjoy marquee football matches again!

Finally, City clearly need to get to work on set pieces. Too long have we been so weak on corners and free kicks -- attacking and defending. Thay needs some serious training ground attention.
I don’t think you can compare Inter on Wednesday with Arsenal today mate.

Detestable bunch. Some of their fans were obnoxious before the game trying to get a reaction for their many YouTube channels. Utter pratts. When I refused to react, one started beating his chest. Glad we equalised for many reasons.

I messaged a friend and said, although I didn’t like Klopp, he wouldn’t have come to City, gone ahead at half time and come out second half to defend for the rest of the match with all eleven men behind the ball. Arsenal going back to the days of George Graham there. Boring, boring, Arsenal. Dreadful and they got their just desserts when City equalised.
Ten men behind the ball, well until White came on; then it was 9 men and a Hermaphrodite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.