Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I messaged a friend and said, although I didn’t like Klopp, he wouldn’t have come to City, gone ahead at half time and come out second half to defend for the rest of the match with all eleven men behind the ball. Arsenal going back to the days of George Graham there. Boring, boring, Arsenal. Dreadful and they got their just desserts when City equalised.
The fact that they had two players who didn't even complete a single pass says it all really

Opportunity blown imo.

We looked lost for 45mins. Stones and Lewis should have been on at half time as players with some actual ability in tight spaces.

Fuck knows what goes through the heads of Akanji, Dias and Walker when they are 30yrds out, its like watching a pub league player warming up after a big night out with some of their shooting.

The passing was two steps behind what should be our standard.

Me too mate, I couldn't believe when they said it was for the delay of game. Crazy.
He would have got away without a second yellow for the foul alone, following it up with volleying it away took the piss and he got what he deserved.

The way Arteta and the media are trying to draw it into a ‘what about Doku?’ is predictably pathetic.

Reactions: TFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.