Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Relieved City got a point. But as unlikeable as Arteta and his team are, City found no way through Arsenal's defence after Rodri went off; that seemed to take the wind out of the whole team and if it had been 11 v 11 in the second half the game looked more likely to end 3-1 to Arsenal than a draw.

Also I think the 115 charges case might be starting to get into players' heads now the trial has started - anyone except maybe Foden in this team must be wondering whether they fancy playing Crewe and Leyton Orient next season.

McNulty desperate to praise Arsenal in his latest article on the BBC. Ultimately, his words will mean nothing, unless Arsenal win the title this year. Come on City. We can finish above "park the bus" gooners. Arsenal were lucky today.

And of course this prick has to put in his worthless opinion.

Oh the irony, a shithouse whining that a team of shithouses have been robbed. More comedy gold from the bedroom residing wanker.

Don’t give this idiot the publicity he craves. If we want to see his stuff we can find it ourselves. We don’t need help!!! We DONT WANT TO SEE IT

Relieved City got a point. But as unlikeable as Arteta and his team are, City found no way through Arsenal's defence after Rodri went off; that seemed to take the wind out of the whole team and if it had been 11 v 11 in the second half the game looked more likely to end 3-1 to Arsenal than a draw.

Also I think the 115 charges case might be starting to get into players' heads now the trial has started - anyone except maybe Foden in this team must be wondering whether they fancy playing Crewe and Leyton Orient next season.

Players won't be arsed mate. They're getting paid and will be off at the end of the season if anything like that happens.

I was so wet and cold when I arrived home I just jumped into the shower so I am sorry for the late posting on the very day I wanted to shout and holler with joy!!!!
@jimharri put in your ear plugs sunshine I'm about to go bananas!!!

THE BOYS IN BLUE DID NOT GIVE IN, BOY DID THEY NOT, THEY FOUGHT TO THE END, THE VERY END. THANK YOU CITY, THANK YOU LADS, THANK YOU FANS AND A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU JOHN STONES.
You showed 'em lads, you showed 'em all. Especially that cheating, disgusting, underhanded, devious load of dillweed that like to call themselves the gunners, the Southern fudge nuggets!! Especially their absolutely fatherless man who allegedly coaches them, all he coaches them in is how to manipulate the 4th official and the linesman and how to scythe our players to the ground. *please insert 3 real swear words there*
Especially the know nowt, good for nothing load of media googly moogly trollops. I haven't as yet seen anything they have had to say but I can imagine.
And my special especially is reserved for that Specsavers needing possibly on the verge of blindness alleged referee and his fellow officials, the scaredy cat, kitty whiskers, pish posh pooh on a whistle load of shitake mushrooms on toast that they are.
I have never seen a team who cheated so blatantly and were determined from 30 seconds in that they were going to get rid of Rodders. The tottering tadpole wingnuts were disgraceful.
However you load of codswalloping stupid grasshoppers once more we showed you who we are:
MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. SO THERE!!!!!

Other than that I quite enjoyed it. However I would choose today to decide not to spend my money on the overpriced water in the stadium meaning I had no lubrication for my voice which I have just tested and it has disappeared!!
Possibly because when he brought John Boy on and Jackie I shouted so loudly, 'We will be ok now, John Stones is here and just as a back up Jackie' to all and sundry around me who were laughing a little at me. This on top of screeching (sorry folks around me) so loudly all game at Arteta to get back in his technical area and how come he spends more time on the pitch than his players, has not done my voice any good at all. :-)
BUT IT WAS JUSTIFIED,,,,,,, HE DID IT,,,,,MY HERO DID IT... I KNEW HE WOULD.

Please Mr @jimharri forgive my shouting just this once? Pretty please? :-) :-)
Good post BLUE

I don’t get the criticism of Arsenal parking the bus second half today.
Any team that got a man sent off before half time against us would do the same

They very nearly got away with it

Had they not parked the bus we’d have won 5-2

Spot on.
Yes, defend for your life, But cheating faking injuries and time-wasting gets you nothing.

Quality and desire and dying for the team in blocking everything by putting your body on the line earns respect, Cheating your way to earn a point is fake and it stinks the place out and shows how desperate you are.

City will take more out of this result when the dust settles, Losing Rodri, No KDB, Bad Refereeing and a 2nd half of parking the bus defending by a so-called title rival cheating its way to a point
The ref kept getting in the way of City players too.
The liner had to pull him up over a blatant foul also.

Arteta has learnt nothing from last season - we were there for the taking last season and they employed similar tactics to today… ultimately that cost them the title. Today similar tactics from the first kick - acceptable at 2-1 with 10 men but from the first half utterly shocking

That said that defence won’t concede many this season… not convinced they will have enough going forward beyond set pieces after watching that today and their performance against spurs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.