Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Expect to see more teams copying the "play for a corner, gang up on the keeper tactics". There is no rule that prohibits standing anywhere; don't touch the keeper and the ref does not deem it "obstruction". It's already chaotic at corners, wrestling, shirt-pulling etc. and has been for years, defenders and attackers at it. "Tactical injuries" lol, Arse were the instigators and have become even more blatant, same with the signature time-wasting shithousery. A game-clock that stops when the ball is dead would end the farce of subs coming on in the dieing seconds and the need for extra time. The red cartel will do anything to stop that as it diminishes their allies in PGMOL to influence results. Arse as the new Leeds, without the trophy....

It's smart by arsenal and there set piece expert you watch ederson on the corner there is no Arsenal fan that close but once the ball is being delivered 3 players move towards him and stand there ground which is allowed! It's up to our players to help ederson out in that situation

Jack Gaughan is reporting in the Daily Mail that an Arsenal player (Lewis-Skelley) was warming up and received a yellow card because he walked behind the goal to speak to Raya. Oliver happened to notice and gave him the card.

Shortly after that Raya collapsed to the ground and Arteta summoned all the other players for a team talk. This was the 65th minute of the game.

Haaland telling Arteta to stay humble. Ah, I love the bloke.

Yesterday he: scored, nailed Saliba, nailed Partey, threw the ball at Gabriel’s head, told a young kid to stay in his lane, told Arteta to stay humble and also looks to have told Jesus to do one too.

I'm delighted to see this from our players, I think for a long time we've become a bit too 'polite' on the pitch.

Possibly a result of the way which we are referee'd but its good to see the lads not taking shit off these people.

Arteta is a fucking clown as are most of the Arsenal players. It's clearly being coached into them. I don't remember Gabby being a tosser before he went there...

They even had some kid on the bench getting involved at one point, I'm sure Haaland asked him "who the fuck are you?" or similar...

Its systematic, the rags did it for years, as have the scousers and now Arteta is playing that game.

Pathetic shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.