Arsenal (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

not kidding starting to understand why Ferguson used to hate Wenger and Arse in general so much. :)

last won the PL 20 years ago, since then City 8, Chelsea 5, Rags 5, Liverpool/Leicester 1 each. what are they so entitled for?

really hope Chelsea and Maresca delivers a big season and maybe push Arsenal down the table a bit, would love it...
much rather Palmer, Sancho, Lavia with one former City assistant than Sterling, Jesus, Zinch with another City assistant.:D

The reason I hate liverpool is almost entirely their fans. I don’t particularly hate their players and I never particularly hated Klopp (he was relatively respectful to City and Pep).

Arsenal on the other hand are utterly fucking contemptible both as a fan base and as a team and manager
Trent Alexander Arsehole.
A simple minded **** face.
Just one of a number in their ranks.

not kidding starting to understand why Ferguson used to hate Wenger and Arse in general so much. :)

last won the PL 20 years ago, since then City 8, Chelsea 5, Rags 5, Liverpool/Leicester 1 each. what are they so entitled for?

really hope Chelsea and Maresca delivers a big season and maybe push Arsenal down the table a bit, would love it...
much rather Palmer, Sancho, Lavia with one former City assistant than Sterling, Jesus, Zinch with another City assistant.:D
All those years United fans used to tell us how Liverpool and Arsenal are proper sets of cunts and we just laughed them off thinking ‘yeah alright you Rag twats, nobody is worse than you’ and to cheer them on against United, only to experience them both being just as bad as United at their worst…

Rags, you were right all along (but you’re still cunts n’all!).

I just saw a stat that Raya spent over 9 minutes taking his goal kicks. He had 12 and averaged over 45 seconds for each one.

Such brave football Arsenal lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.