Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

It’s now out of our hands. Even more so after the Liverpool draw, we need both to lose/draw elsewhere and we’re quit thin defensively. Just calming expectations
It hasn't been in our hands for quite some time, Liverpool and Arsenal have very difficult fixtures and they'll drop points along the way.

No doubt Liverpool are in the driving seat but that can all quickly change.

Win our last 9 games and we've an incredible opportunity.

I am not a wum or Rag, but a realist, and I agree with you. Really are lacking this season, I don't think we will get past Real, especially minus KW on Vinicuis and we will be knackered for the FAcup semi, so Chavs win that - this is based on previous experience. Even Peps commenting about the day scheduling of that game.
Based on past experience lmaooo

You never know the blades might get something at the ferals….

alright maybe fleas or something itchy.

I am livid, this game goes into same category as Chelsea, Spurs, Pool home games, they were there for taking but our inability to test Raya at all is fucking disappointing...

we had the chance to to put a marker down by winning at Anfield and today in quick succession but we only got two draws due to a stupid defensive error and a complete failure of creating some decent chances at home today.

just not good enough, last year with Gundo,Mahrez and genrally better form we rip apart a club that plays like Arse today.

our pressing upfront is horrible, Foden, Haaland, KDB all did fuck all in this sense, and neither did they create any panic for them. it had a feeling this game could go another 90 minutes with Raya not needing to show a save.

probably bit less of hunger after treble, pretty mediocre replenishment, KDB out for too long, Grealish is 5th of the player he was last year, Haaland about half of the player, defence is generally wobbly, all this results in us not able to beat any of Chelsea, Spurs, Pool, Arse (or the worst Palace) at home.(or Chelsea, Pool, Arse, Wolves away) well those lost points will be missed.

bit worried about Villa now who was the team who we could have lost by 3/4 goals against in the away game as Emery completely owned Pep there tactically they ripped us apart with there pressing and tempo and intensity.

whie rivals have fantasic easy games, Arse-Sheffield, dippers-luton. about 4-5 goals for each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.