Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Woeful that. Didn't create anything all day. Foden was leggy and disappointing, KDB quiet. Alot of side to side passing from the rest but nothing penetrating. The subs made no impact whatsoever. Doku was absolutely terrible when he came on. I would've liked to have seen Bobb before Doku tbh.

Disappointing and we're no longer favourites to win the title now. I think we have to win all our remaining games to win it, and I'm not sure we'll do that.

The summer transfer window we need to get it right this time. A creative midfielder and wide player as a minimum.

Really disappointing. Didn't go for it at all and looking at the dippers run in we have a huge task to win the league now. I think we just haven't really had "it" this season at all, certainly not in the big games. Cest la vie

Boring attacks without any teeth! BORING CITY!

Have to say we haven't look like we're clicking on attack in weeks!

KDB looks a shell of a player. We need to seriously think about replacing him.
Glad you said that about KDB as I thought I was the only one thinking it...this season should be his last as the main man -his body just isnt capable anymore...we have seen too many of those performances this season especially against the better teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.