Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Arsenal were there for the taking but we looked unbalanced & slow sadly.

Internationals hurt us big time all our players look fooked

Still take a point but we look exhausted

Just saw the haaland replay again… I just don’t get it. What was he trying to do????

Have we beaten any of the traditional top 4 bar the rags this season?

We’ve simply had too many games like today this season and I can’t see us winning it. It’s not being three points behind that makes me think that, rather how we’re playing and our inability to turn in performances when it really matters this season.

We tried hard but with De Bruyne fading and Foden well off it today, we lack the ability to create the chances we needed to win the game. The substitutions in the second half were pretty telling - we could have taken any two of four or five off, and when we did make the changes we still looked unbalanced and clueless upfront.

Injuries apart the team should be picking itself at this stage of the season and we’re nowhere near that. We seem to have lots of options in the squad this season, but only a few standouts, and a couple are well below par. Haaland in particular was piss poor today.

We actually lack quality and we’re going to have to spend big in the summer to buy at least three players who go straight into the first XI, and probably more than three actually given one or two big departures.

No penetration, no one on ones, no point playing Haaland if they’re not gonnna pass to him.
Hoping the murderers lose to the rags now, which is not a good position to be in.
Missed opportunity today- still not beaten a top 6 team this season which is not Champions form if we’re honest.
CL & FA Cup it is then, a repeat treble isn’t dead yet, but less likely after that I think.

Dippers to lose now.
They ave istory

Steven Gerrard Chelsea GIF - Steven Gerrard Chelsea Demba ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.