Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

That’s harsh. Kid is 21. He has huge potential and showed it in the beginning of the season. Give him time and judge him. Everyone also struggles in the first year with pep. Sane, Rodri, grealish etc etc. again 21.
It’s fine if you don’t agree, and I hope he gets better. I don’t see it. I look at Bobb and Lewis and think they’re much better prospects. Doku has talent but just has no idea what to do at the optimum moment.

Teams have figured him out . Double mark him, sit deep offer no room and he is like a corralled hippo. Our slow plodding pass and pass does not suit him . I feel sorry for him -the joy in his game has been extinguished.
I agree,the way we play now doesn’t suit him. He needs space to work in. It’s not working for either of us.And he’s now starting to get bullied.

Last edited:
This team would have battered arsenal today as well, were it not for the return from the internationals and the injuries.

I don't think a draw is that much worse for us than it was for them, given the state we were in. They had a rare stars aligning chance to get all 3 points against a aide as good as ours which could have seen them ride that confidence all the way to the tiltle. But they were as tepid as we were flaccid.
Agreed in the circumstances but it is what it is.

Win or bust for both sides, I though that second half they would try and batter us, they were shocking, I just don't understand their attitude to the game, they simply did not want to lose and that's not enough to win the title

Arsenal captain Martin Odegaard: "We come here with a lot of confidence, belief and we're going to go for it park the bus". Boring, cheating, twats.

I see the usual suspects have given up on us winning the title already.

Fuck me the fannies are out in force tonight on here.

Some of the replies are absolutely hilarious. Title gone? Boring city?

Can I just remind people who are talking absolute bollocks, we won the treble last year and this season should really in reality have been a season of taking stock, take a bit of a dip in form and regroup for a charge next season.

And what have we got? We're still in the running for the 3 big one's again. For us to be still in touch is actually quite remarkable given the fact we've lost gundo and Mahrez and we've had our big hitters out injured.

Arsenal and the smelly cunts are playing at full tilt, we are nowhere playing at 100% yet we're only 3pts off top.

Some posters need to get a grip, the geezer who started this thread off is obviously only been coming for a few years, what a load of shite post to start this thread off.

Keep the faith you old boys who have been watching us through thick and thin. You half and half scarf wankers fuckin do one.

Super city.

We need to realise Manchester City can come up short and not win the title and it is ok
#Together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.