Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

100m for KDB, it has to be excepted for me, foolish not to

Depends who we replace him with though mate? Wirtz is imo 100% staying at Leverkusen next season so he’s off the list and Paqueta is rumored to be adding to the squad and not replacing anyone? We just need some new hungry world class talent don’t we? Some of our current players have been truly amazing for us and given us our greatest moments but we need a big overhaul of genuine world class in the summer . Madrid seem to manage to do it? Bellingham, Mbappe and possibly Davies in the space of 12-18 months? Added into the likes of Vini Jr, Rodrygo etc?

Haaland yet again becoming the scapegoat… not one decent chance created for him this afternoon. He’s spending more and more time with his back to goal with the ball coming into his feet - he’s not Peter Crouch! He’s the best finisher in the game yet no one looks to release him. He’s a waste of a shirt if everyone is playing false 9 tiki taka.

Was you at the game? I had a pop at Doku for that tackle the other week but this 0-0 had fuck all to do with him.
Yes I was.

The 0-0 had nothing to do with him?? He was shite fella. That has everything to do with him.. He is not at the standard we need. If you think he is, fine. He will never be good enough here

Frustrating throughout today. I thought the support was good even though there wasn't much to get excited about. Got a bit moody towards the end when people were shouting at early leavers in SS3.

Agreed.

Complete stupidity from Arsenal, That's the lack of know-how and what will lose them the title. They had an opportunity to come here and make a massive statement, Instead they turned up like Bolton Wanderers.

A title winning team would’ve come to ours sat in first position and laid down a serious marker by doing us. Especially with us having no Walker and no Stones.

They came and played like a slightly more exotic bottom 3 side shitting themselves about relegation.

Back 6/7 for a huge portion of the game. This is from a team who’ve been smashing teams left and right.

It’s got them fuck all other than losing top spot and needing to rely on the tramps dropping points.

Anyone thinking that’s a good point for them is an absolute head case mate.

We can target and chase but we still have internal financial restrictions.

Go for Bellingham and Rice... Sign Nunes.

In case of Bellingham is not about financial restriction, He already been swayed to Madrid so no matter how much we offer to him he will not change his damn mind.

In case of Rice then i agree on that matter we will not fork more than 100m for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.