Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

There is no other team that plays like us with nearly every team camped in their own half. We need a new playing style that's for sure.

I don’t understand the mentality of Arsenal or their fans in thinking they put in a huge performance. My Tarquin friends are claiming it was a better result for us then them? Am I missing something?

Perhaps for top 4 but they could have gone top but instead they settle for a ‘huge’ performance becuxe they parked the bus and took 26% possession. I don’t get it.
It might pay off in the end for them but for me, if going for a title you have to try to win every game as the last few years has shown that there is no guarantee that a team won’t win every game. Currently, if the dippers do that, they win it!

It might pay off in the end for them but for me, if going for a title you have to try to win every game as the last few years has shown that there is no guarantee that a team won’t win every game. Currently, if the dippers do that, they win it!

I personally didn’t think it was a ‘huge’ performance by Arsenal.

they came for a draw, and they got it. they also beat both City and dippers at home and did not lose either at Anfield or Etihad. sadly Arteta learnt his lesson and did well on the transfer market too. while we couldnt beat any decent side at home or away this season. even in CL we mostly avoided anyone decent so far, so the big tests are coming now...
I honestly dont know if we would advance in CL if we get to play Arse over two legs. looking back at the community shield in August, then the game in Emirates then today, over 3 games we scored total 1 goal and we did not trouble them much really despite some good possession stats here and there.
If we play them in the CL they won’t be allowed to kick fuck out of our players like they did today. That takes away a big part of their game plan.

gooners lost the chance to go for the prem today. They won’t get a better chance and don’t think they will kick on this season or next.
Bottled it imo
Agreed,This was their best chance to stay on the coat tails of the ferals. Showed no ambition and while they'll be happy with a point they've probably said goodbye to the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.