Arsenal (h) Post Match Thread

Nice to see us bounce back convincingly. Just wish we'd have been more ruthless and stuck another 1 away at least.

Decent all round and need to take that forward against Everton.

Yeah but dipper media already turning it into Sergio’s third - that’s reason they lost
Of course they will.

And they’ll conveniently ignore it hit his side, wasn’t intentional, and he should have had a penalty in the first half that would have seen Salah flying in to the stands.

Aguero motm, he looks hungry this season!
Defence good, even Walker
KDB, Silva, Ferny, Sterling, even Bernard all below par but we still played better
Ref was a cock
Commentary, dixon/le saux, was bias
Laporte was imperious

deserved 3-1

Excellent performance that, can't argue with Aguero for mom, but for me Bernardo Silva is becoming a must starter, immense work rate with sublime ability, a joy to watch.

Was saying in the match day thread, he’s bullish, industrious, silky, team player. Has it all. Absolute gem of a player

Not sure I agree about Walker, of course he did play better than he did at Newcastle but he is not where he needs to be. Sterling and silva were better.
I think Kyle played very well, cleaning up a lot at the back, as well as actually contributing to our attack in a meaningful way, which he hasn’t been doing lately.

Claude & Ty?
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.