Arsenal (h) post-match thread

In a Messi-less world of football, no other football I enjoy more than that of Pep

City looked excellent & Ederson, wow - best keeper with ball at his feet?

should have been a penalty on 3 minutes with the score 0:0, any foul that goes into the area as Messi taught us, pity the ref and VAR do not know the laws of the game, but hey it could be worse, it could have been Oliver the FA`s favorite hatchet man, who failed to do his pre match checks, with his watch and VAR who did not bother to watch the telly, now did that happen because they did not join the Hateful Eight or because the FA did not want them above utd

Yes it was and is a brand new pitch
The plan this summer was to dig down and lower it but that now has been postponed till next year
Don't ask me why they want to lower the pitch, because I haven't a clue

Barcalona & Real Madrid have done this a couple of times to put in an extra couple of tiers

Apologies if already mentioned. But how come Alty Rag got all his angles wrong ( never once manage to get between us and the next pass) all night. Clearly off the pace for the penalty not supported by VAR surly the pull back started outside the area. He didn’t spot the Arsenal player closing in on Mahrez so why a straight red. Terrible night then made worse by his mate Friend not trying hard enough last night, alty rags sacrifice all for nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.