Arsenal (H) | Post-Match Thread

Bloody hell, just seen the red card… never a red.

And get up Cancelo you absolute tart, rolling around like he had a sledge hammer smashed against his leg.
And absolutely ridiculous, Poland moaning like that about the Panzers and Stukas in 1939.

We have rotation and that is obviously necessary but in the big games it’s

Ederson
Walker Dias Stones zinc
Rodri
Silva gundog

The front 3 is really tough

KDB the best player in the premiership
Foden the best ability
Grealish
Jesus bang in form
Mahrez technically gifted
Sterling great movement but falls apart in the box
Torres good finisher

Good luck with that:-)

this maybe the trouble with pep in big finals ? we don't have 11 first team players that are good enough ?
we have a squad all good enough to start... back to back starting 11 today for the first time in 4 years in the premier league

pep maybe does over think it sometimes and the options in squad we have must be a nightmare. the only trouble i see is the left back or left wingbacks.. we have players come in for 2 or 3 games than somebody else gets turn

And absolutely ridiculous, Poland moaning like that about the Panzers and Stukas in 1939.

yep over did it... but i feel the red card was for the dangerous play with him coming off both feet
i think Xhaka thought fuck this am not running around chasing shadows for 90 minutes ? is that the early bath calling right am coming

yep over did it... but i feel the red card was for the dangerous play with him coming off both feet
i think Xhaka thought fuck this am not running around chasing shadows for 90 minutes ? is that the early bath calling right am coming
He over did it alright, he wasn’t touched! Embarrassing!

I can kind of see why it was a red because a still of it shows he’s diving in, but not a red for me as he didn’t touch him.

He over did it alright, he wasn’t touched! Embarrassing!

I can kind of see why it was a red because a still of it shows he’s diving in, but not a red for me as he didn’t touch him.
If he'd have connected with Cancello (which I believe he fully intended) then he'd have seriously injured him. It was a spiteful challenge.

Bloody hell, just seen the red card… never a red.

And get up Cancelo you absolute tart, rolling around like he had a sledge hammer smashed against his leg.

Sorry - I appreciate your opinion - but I disagree. M.O.D. pundits did too.
If that was one of our defenders, jumping in - off the ground - two footed, I wouldn't be complaining.
The decision was correct, imho.
And, what's more, Xhaka's been getting away with terrible tackles for years - yes, he's been sent off 11 or 12 times now, but, if you live by the sword, you die by it. He got what he deserved for his snidey, dangerous style of play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.