Arsenal (H) | Post Match Thread

Ederson, 6
Harsh 6 that, his passing meant we constantly broke the Arsenal press, of course he had little to do keeping wise.
Walker, 8
Dias, 7
Stones, 9
Akanji, 9
Dias 7 , is that because he had an easy night thanks to the other three who were superb.
Rodri, 8
De Bruyne, 10
Gundogan, 7
Gundo 7, he is our ticker, nothing out of the ordinary but at the base of everything we do so well.
Bernardo, 7
Haaland, 9
Grealish, 8
Harsh on both Bernardo and Jack whose energy and willingness to double up on Saka and Martenelli set the tempo for our performance.

You are a tough task master Bob, I would hate you as a manager :))

Arsenal have truly shit their pants. They lost that game before they even kicked a ball.

They resorted to shithouse tactics, and OliVar duly obliged in letting them get away with all sorts. How he let Partey off with a second booking is beyond me, and that was their only yellow all night.

That said, we were on it from the first to the last whistle, and but for that minor lapse in concentration on 86 minutes we controlled the game. Stand out performances from Kev and Manuel, but EVERYONE played their part.

My only complaint is that the back of the seat stripped my right calf of some skin. I'll never be able to wear socks like Jack Grealish.

Last edited:
That was just outstanding last night,men against boys simple as that we are rearly at it,top top performance am buzzin today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.