Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man this is a hella risky lineup

We lack a lot of physicality there, probably why he's brought in Walker for Rico to make up for it

Sure Pep knows what he's doing but having Gundogan over Kovacic and no Foden are strange moves

That’s fine, I would be a lot more confident if Kova was in place for Gundo. As I believe his recovery is so much better and as with any wingers tasked to beat players, at times we will loose it.

Anyway we are all wanting the same thing. 3 points City. Come on!
Your first paragraph is pretty much all I was saying with my initial post.
There’s a worry we will be caught on the counter when we invariably lose possession high up at some point.
If we don’t lose possession and the two wingers do what we all know what they are capable of then we could score 4 or 5.
Fine lines.

With foden playing 74 games last season pep is playing it right with him easing him in its a long long season with the possibility of another 70 games
Surely he was eased in against inter Milan with 45 minutes. I think he’s too important to leave out for a game like this

Obviously pep is usually right, but if foden is fit and ready I think you have to play him.

4 - 1 - 4 - 1 Formation?

Ederson

Gvardiol
Akanji
Dias
Walker

Rodders

Sav
Bernie
Gundo
Doku

Beast

Gundo to drop in to to assist Rodri when out of possession.

Confident Doku and Sav can pin Arsenal full backs in, leaving Bernie and The beast against their 2 Centre halves.

Sunday afternoon masterclass!!!

Come city!!!!!!

It's a bold move and typical Pep. It will either be a great success or a big mistake. We'll soon know.
I agree mate. I have had concerns about previous lineups and Pep has had it right. So in him I trust! Just hope that Gundo gets back up to speed too.

Man this is a hella risky lineup

We lack a lot of physicality there, probably why he's brought in Walker for Rico to make up for it

Sure Pep knows what he's doing but having Gundogan over Kovacic and no Foden are strange moves
Foden is a mystery. He played the second half against Inter and, with Kev missing, you'd have thought he'd be in the team today. Has he picked up an injury in training that the club has kept shtum about?

Your first paragraph is pretty much all I was saying with my initial post.
There’s a worry we will be caught on the counter when we invariably lose possession high up at some point.
If we don’t lose possession and the two wingers do what we all know what they are capable of then we could score 4 or 5.
Fine lines.
Yeah score 4-5 early doors then get doku and savinho off ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.