Arsenal (H) - Sun 22nd Sept, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attacking side with two wide players who can either be sensational or not quite so sensational. Arsenal are so strong at the back these days that we probably need to gamble a bit upfront and out wide with Doku and Savinho.
Didn't really beat any of the "big" teams last season...Liverpool, Arse, Madrid so it would be good to lay down an early marker.
I'm prepared for that loathsome turd of a player Gabriel, arms all over Erling at every opportunity with no fouls given yet at the other end, Munchkin head Saka falling over at every chance.

I'm not really that surprised Doku starts over Grealish, the latter has started 5 in a row for club and country.

I am surprised that Savinho starts over Foden, and I'm gobsmacked that Walker starts over Lewis. Gundo over Kovacic is a 50/50 but it feels harsh on Kova.

Foden is a mystery. He played the second half against Inter and, with Kev missing, you'd have thought he'd be in the team today. Has he picked up an injury in training that the club has kept shtum about?
He's only played two 45 minutes in what 3 and a half months? I'm not too surprised about Foden but I'm sure he'll get on the pitch.

Surprises Grealish not starting. gundo has played a couple of games now so hoping for a little more from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.