Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernardo Silva can play at right back if needed. He has done it before vs Arsenal.

Can see us winning no matter who plays.

People couldn't see Liverpool getting a result without Alisson, Konate, TAA, Jota....Teams can rise to the occasion. Football is not played on paper.
Think Stones is far more integral to how we play than people appreciate. As with Rodri we are a different team without either and our build up changes. Stones is a big game player.

If no Akanji, then I guess it’s Rico at RB, Dias,
Ake and Gvardiol. With no defenders on the bench?
This my concern, I know people desperately want Rico to do well...I think he is a great young squad player to bring on slowly for the next couple of years then re assess but a huge ask to play him in big games like this and later stages of champs league etc.

Kick off time 16:30 (BST).

2 weeks away so plenty of time to get ready for it. Hopefully no injuries over the international break. Hopefully De Bruyne and Grealish can get back to some sort of fitness.

This is an absolute must win. Atmosphere has to be as good as it was last season, has to be electric, Arsenal were intimidated and couldn't cope with it last season.
Need to win against a top five side...this is the game we desperately need to

Think Stones is far more integral to how we play than people appreciate. As with Rodri we are a different team without either and our build up changes. Stones is a big game player.
Was great against Liverpool, someone needs to step up if unavailable.

It’s going to be very difficult to cope with Arsenal’s press without John Stones especially. No chance Arsenal come here to sit back, they are the best team in the league off the ball and our patched up defence will give them optimism that they can suffocate us. If they mark Rodri tightly, Stones was to be our weapon. Without him, and with Rodri marked all game, where do we go to progress the ball? It’s going to be tough. Maybe we have to play long ball again to Haaland and ask KDB to be near to him. But the problem with that is we did it last season, which surprised them. Arteta is ready for it now and it won’t be as effective.
11 players in blue shirts.
1 bench of subs
1 worlds best coach
50000 atmospheric fans.
95 minutes to win.

Immortality beckons for this club,team and fans.

"We are City, we fight to the end" !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.