Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I
**** Southgate. Hiding behind ‘well X national team played X player twice so why pick on me?’ - know your players. Stones shouldn’t be being played twice in a week in FRIENDLY games. What’s there to see? You know he’s a starter. Why risk him? Braithwaite on the bench for 180 minutes yet Stones is needlessly flogged. Prick

It is easy for me to say it because I don't support England but hopefully Walker and Stones are injured for key games in Germany.

Surprise surprise the media dipshits is writing the treble winning all conquering city off against the mighty havnt won a league in 20 season never min a win at the ethiad.

We got this, might not be enough to win the league but to dismiss us is yet again is the main theme from the football fraternity.

3-1 city, when it matters it won’t be close.
There’s City fans posting on here that aren’t much better tbf.

That only happens once a season at most. It’s the fact that Arsenal are a big pressing team, and we are probably without a couple of press resistant players, so the playing out from the back is going to be crucial. Ortega wobbling, the defence losing confidence and that could lose us the game. It was the way we dealt with that press and prayed through it that won the home game.
Prayed Dave? Didn’t know you were religious

I have a feeling that we could be in for a bit of a surprise line up with both Walker and Stones missing on Sunday.

The logical thing would be playing Gvardiol and Akanji as full backs, but I wouldn’t be that surprised if we just play three at the back actually, and play an extra midfielder instead.
Absolutely no chance. We are not going to defend Arsenal’s 4/5 attackers with a back 3 out of possession. Back 3 in possession is fine, but it should always change to a back 4 out of possession unless we want to get thumped.

Fuck off waistcoat. The walker injury i can accept, that happens from time to time, it's a horrible time to get injured but it is just unfortunate. The Stones one though is pure negligence.

There's zero doubts John Stones plays in the Euros if he's fit, zero! he's had an injury riddled season to date, only just coming back from the latest injury and waistcoat plays him in both pointless games. Why!? Our season could ultimately be decided by waistcoat playing players that didn't need to play in friendlies. Wanker!

Pep should have laid right into him publicly and called it out for what it is.
Walker didn't need to play, Wastecoat could've played someone who'd have benefited from the game time/experience.

Stones should've been a sub for the Belgium game.

Agreed...Pep should've publicly questioned the twat in his presser.

Despite Stones and Walker being out if we really go at them and get an early goal that will be a bonus. Gut feeling tho, this will be a nerve wracking game and I think they will be times they cut us open at times.

I have, playing John Stones in back to back friendly fucking games was fucking scandalous but why would the waistcoat wanker give a fuck he’s never going to win anything anyway the ****.

Stones' fault too.

He should have said he couldn't play two games in a week and prioritised the Arsenal match.

I bet Pep isn't happy with both Stones and Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.