Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever’s fault it is, international friendlies in March are a farce. By definition these involve the best players, fighting for trophies. They should not have been put in that position. The league could be decided Sunday, it’s an absolute joke.
No it won’t be decided on Sunday with a further 27 pts to play for and all the top 3 will drop points. Nobody will hand us the trophy when we win on Sunday. Twists and turns in the title race will happen. The Tarquins will crumble if not on Sunday and the dippers always balls up against the unexpected teams. City know how to keep going even when the odds are against us.

That only happens once a season at most. It’s the fact that Arsenal are a big pressing team, and we are probably without a couple of press resistant players, so the playing out from the back is going to be crucial. Ortega wobbling, the defence losing confidence and that could lose us the game. It was the way we dealt with that press and prayed through it that won the home game.
Eddie has the other option of the long/direct ball to Haaland which I think Arsenal might find difficult to deal with. Ortaga isn't bad but he isn't Eddi and we may have lost on both tables ... But last season we were solid at the back and now we don't even know who our "back" is going to be. Let's hope the gooners can't cope with KdB and Erling any better than they did last season.

how bout you leave your xenophobia and bigotry at the door?

i read the forum rules before joining and followed the procedure, according to the rules i am allowed to post here.

if i were fansomething i’d be fangirling btw, but i’m not. gvardiol for example needs to be slapped and is stupid. and that’s just a small, tiny example. but it’s my croatian nationalistic victim complex, sure jan.

anyway, your issues are not my problem, if you can’t refrain yourself from making xenophobic insults ignore button is your friend ;)

and don’t tell me what to do, my boss is the only person in the world that gets to do that during my working hours. and i’m pretty sure you’re not my boss so good luck with asserting your authority on someone who’s not me.
Way to go, V.

Ederson

Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake

Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne

Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Although Gvardiol hasn't played at centre back for us yet, I think it's a must that it's Nathan Ake that's at left back against Saka. Gvardiol is a natural centre back so he'll be fine, He's still raw playing at the left back position.

Grealish ahead of Ake also ahead of Doku.

Rodri, KDB, Foden, Grealish, Haaland ect incredible players, We'll get the job done!

CITY CITY CITY

Ederson
Dias
Rodders
KDB
Haaland

That spine strikes fear into any team in world football. As long as those 5 start, you could fill the rest of the team with Under-11's and we'd win most games.

Add a sprinkling of Phil, Jack & Bernie stardust and jobs a good 'un.

Let the bottlers worry about us, get behind the lads and send the shandy drinking southern Jessie's back down the M6 to cry themselves to sleep wailing at the injustice of it all.

The delicious irony of the newly moneyed Northern Oiks, from the wastelands of Manchester sending the old money, self-obsessed, arrogant London tossers back to Tory-land is one of life's joyous blessings.

It's so unfair mummy.

Up the fucking Blues.
The only problem is that apart from Rodders there are question marks over the rest of it on current form and fitness. This will be one of the hardest games of the season and I am hoping we find that little bit of magic to seal the victory over the bottlers.

For me, it's better to have proper midfielders next to or ahead of Rodri. Stones was brilliant in that role last season, but I won't miss his attempts to receive and play the ball between Rodri and Haaland, as this isn't his best role.

Pep is great partly because he is not afraid to experiment, fail and learn from his mistakes. Thought Stones's positioning at Anfield was wrong and didn't help us. Play Kovacic and Bernie around Rodri. No other CB can do what Stones does, but he isn't a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.