• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Dias
Rodders
KDB
Haaland

That spine strikes fear into any team in world football. As long as those 5 start, you could fill the rest of the team with Under-11's and we'd win most games.

Add a sprinkling of Phil, Jack & Bernie stardust and jobs a good 'un.

Let the bottlers worry about us, get behind the lads and send the shandy drinking southern Jessie's back down the M6 to cry themselves to sleep wailing at the injustice of it all.

The delicious irony of the newly moneyed Northern Oiks, from the wastelands of Manchester sending the old money, self-obsessed, arrogant London tossers back to Tory-land is one of life's joyous blessings.

It's so unfair mummy.

Up the fucking Blues.

Absolutely no chance. We are not going to defend Arsenal’s 4/5 attackers with a back 3 out of possession. Back 3 in possession is fine, but it should always change to a back 4 out of possession unless we want to get thumped.
Don’t necessarily disagree with you, but Guardiola hasn’t genuinely surprised us with a line-up in a big game for a good while now, and it’s long overdue.

I think Pep would ideally want Ake to be marking Saka, rather than Gvardiol, and Havertz isn’t really an out and out striker either, so that’s why I think we could do something a bit different. Maybe the surprise is Gvardiol playing in the middle rather than on the left.

I’m genuinely intrigued as to which formation Pep chooses, although that’s probably just because we’ve not had any proper football for two weeks, and we’ve had to watch two absolutely shit England games instead.

He know the risk for every single of his player playing in international games so why use of him being angry about it?

He knows he can't force his player to not playing for their country at all.
Other managers seem to have ways of doing so.

I’ve not heard that, but imho that’s not a true blue with that opinion
Your last sentence is 100% correct
Personally I’d play Gvardiol CB going into midfield (he’s made for that role) and Ake left back. One of the things which was so clear in the presigning videos was his ability to play out the back and carry the ball, but we’ve not seen much of that, it’s like Pep has put the breaks on him, time to unleash the beast?

Haaland
Foden KDB Bernardo
Kovacic Rodri
Ake Gvardiol Ruben Akanji

Transitions to

Haaland
Foden Rodri KDB Bernardo
Gvardiol Kovacic
Ake Ruben Akanji

I’d also be looking to play deeper and much more direct
he is though, and he seemed to like him so i was quite surprised.

i don’t think we’ll see your idea, pep said months ago that he’s not ready (although a journalist, maybe sam lee, not sure, said that pep more likely meant that they haven’t even tried it). i like it when he goes into free range chicken mode for the national team, but pep’s system is a bit :D more complicated. i hope we’ll see your vision on the pitch one day. :)

Leave your Croatian victim complex at the door when you enter Bluemoon. Unlike you, the rest of us care only for what’s best for City and don’t fanboy based on nationality.

I love both Kova and Gvardiol and hope both start, but leave your nationalistic out.
how bout you leave your xenophobia and bigotry at the door?

i read the forum rules before joining and followed the procedure, according to the rules i am allowed to post here.

if i were fansomething i’d be fangirling btw, but i’m not. gvardiol for example needs to be slapped and is stupid. and that’s just a small, tiny example. but it’s my croatian nationalistic victim complex, sure jan.

anyway, your issues are not my problem, if you can’t refrain yourself from making xenophobic insults ignore button is your friend ;)

and don’t tell me what to do, my boss is the only person in the world that gets to do that during my working hours. and i’m pretty sure you’re not my boss so good luck with asserting your authority on someone who’s not me.

So stones and walker are out and we have to play one of the most versatile international defenders not to mention one of our standout performers this year and an international midfielder and 4 time cl winner, its a bit like complaining you have to take the lambo cos the ferrari has a flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.