Gvardiol
Ake

Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne

Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Although Gvardiol hasn't played at centre back for us yet, I think it's a must that it's Nathan Ake that's at left back against Saka. Gvardiol is a natural centre back so he'll be fine, He's still raw playing at the left back position.

Grealish ahead of Ake also ahead of Doku.

Rodri, KDB, Foden, Grealish, Haaland ect incredible players, We'll get the job done!

CITY CITY CITY

When did Bernie get injured?

They’re five points worse off, we’re one point worse off.

Stop talking shite.

We haven't beaten a team in the top 5, and we've drawn and lost to them this season. Two of our starting defenders are out injured. They have the best defence in the league.

Maybe you should stop talking shite.

Mods - nice to see my original response deleted cos I bit back but this response is still up, good balanced approach there

Walker didn't need to play, Wastecoat could've played someone who'd have benefited from the game time/experience.

Stones should've been a sub for the Belgium game.

Agreed...Pep should've publicly questioned the twat in his presser.
Don't forget the extra minutes in Foden"s legs

Ederson

Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Ake

Rodri
Kovacic
De Bruyne

Foden
Grealish
Haaland

Although Gvardiol hasn't played at centre back for us yet, I think it's a must that it's Nathan Ake that's at left back against Saka. Gvardiol is a natural centre back so he'll be fine, He's still raw playing at the left back position.

Grealish ahead of Ake also ahead of Doku.

Rodri, KDB, Foden, Grealish, Haaland ect incredible players, We'll get the job done!

CITY CITY CITY
Is Bernardo injured ?

And Braithwaite didn’t play one minute. Great management that. Utter twat
Pep has managed Stones injury situation for a couple of seasons now , its very rare he plays midweek as well as weekend games he is usually rotated , step forward Bonehead Southgate and he plays him twice in three days and Stones gets a muscle injury.
Really sums up the difference between Pep and Waistcoat , one uses his knowledge and experience the other is a knobhead.

when we play against teams that like to press high up the pitch I often wonder why Eddie doesn’t fire a couple of long balls over the top to Haaland but it’s clear that’s not the way Pep wants to play. He prefers to play out from the back, keep possession and wear opponents down.
I'm another who thinks long ball and wingers could work against these. Phil close to Haaland as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.