Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the fucking irony of someone posting only about two players of one nationality getting riled by someone else pointing out the fact that no one else is remotely bothered by any players nationality. It’s not remotely xenophobic to point out the fact the rest of us aren’t interested in player’s nationalities. We care only about the club we support.

We’ve seen dozens of your like come and go through the years pal as their countrymen are signed and leave, not a single one was missed but you’re right on one thing, I’ll be using the ignore function with your future posts.
hahahhahah a croatian person is interested in croatian players. how unusual. not the sharpest tool in the old proverbial box eh?

once more for the hard of thinking, i read the rules, put dinamo zagreb and croatian national team in the box as instructed. i don’t shit on the club, pep or other players and throw tantrums when my guys are benched and so on. which rules of this forum am i breaking?

swp’s back’s dislike of foreigners is his problem. i never said anyone would miss me if i leave, i, unlike that poster, don’t suffer from delusions of grandeur.
but well, i guess the raging xenophobia can make a person miss all the facts in the posts made by a persona non grata.
bless his brexit loving heart, i don’t plan to come to england and steal his job and parking spot and whatever else those pesky forriners do. :D

Heads up to anyone who walks to and from the stadium. The "City Link" footpath between Holt Town and the stadium is currently blocked off for it's pre Co-op Live makeover.
Went up there on the tram yesterday to go for a swim at East Manchester Leisure Centre, and there was not much going on apart from some fake graffiti mural type thingy being installed under one of the over-bridges.

Ederson and the 4 fit defenders aside, 4 players are guaranteed to start: Rodri, Bernardo, Haaland and Foden.

There are 2 spots for 5 players: Kovacic (he's likely to start), KDB, Grealish, Alvarez and Doku. Nunes and Bobb are unlikely to make the starting XI. Alvarez, too. The game is too big and comes probably too soon for Grealish, who is unlikely to be risked.

So, it's between Kovacic, KDB and Doku for 2 spots, with the first 2 the most likely starters.

Sunday compared to last year they will have

Raya vs Ramsey
Rice vs Jorginho
Saliba vs Holding
Havertz vs Jesus

They have improved massively.

City have unfortunately got weaker as we're integrating new young players in Nunes and Doku compared to having Gundogan and Mahrez available last year, and Grealish in the form of his life. Kovacic looks to be getting it but he'll need to have a great game.

Unfortunately due to Gareth the Dim I think Arsenal are favourites for this game.
There isn't a team in world-football that would be favourites against us at the Etihad. Sure as hell not Arsenal.

if pep plays gvardiol at lb tomorrow instead of ake and gvardiol doesn’t have an ake against saka performance, what do you think the reactions will be?

in my opinion there’s not a single person that wants to see gvardiol at lb tomorrow, everyone would prefer ake. and no it’s not my alleged croatian nationalistic victim
complex, i think it’s just a fact.
There was the same reactions to Ake in his first 1.5 seasons at City when he played LB. Same for Grealish playing LW. Same for Akanji at RB. Eventually Pep is proven right, or the player doesn't develop enough and is side-lined or moved somewhere he is better. In the words of Pep 'it is what it is'.

I will be astonished if Grealish plays.

He has played 16 minutes in the league since December and has spent the majority of 2024 ravaged with injury. I think Pep bides his time.

I think it will be Foden on the left and Bernardo on the right with a midfield 3 of Kovacic, Rodri and De Bruyne.

I think we will go full Control FC.

Yeah, I think we will ease Grealish back in. I think Pep would like him right for the Real Madrid game, we know Pep likes him in those kind of games.

Although tomorrow is a big game, I don't see us gambling with Jack and risk losing him for big games down the line.

Yeah, I think we will ease Grealish back in. I think Pep would like him right for the Real Madrid game, we know Pep likes him in those kind of games.

Although tomorrow is a big game, I don't see us gambling with Jack and risk losing him for big games down the line.
Tomorrow is a "big" game.
Need Grealish. The alternative........

Never watched it before but put on that shite Saturday Social show which has replaced Soccer AM. Interview with Gabriel and Saliba, both of whom said Doku was the most skillfull player in the league and is unpredictable to play against. Wonder if there's a soft underbelly to get at there mentally.

Never watched it before but put on that shite Saturday Social show which has replaced Soccer AM. Interview with Gabriel and Saliba, both of whom said Doku was the most skillfull player in the league and is unpredictable to play against. Wonder if there's a soft underbelly to get at there mentally.
What are they basing that upon? The 0 - 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.