Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal are absolute scum pulling their main players for the international fixtures even though they're not injured

I don't think it's this big benefit a lot on here are thinking it is.

By the time Arsenal play City, these Arsenal players who pulled out will have gone near on 3 weeks without a competitive game of football. That is a long time to be going without "proper" football during this time of the season, and we know as City fans in the last 10 years or so that winning teams do best when they are in a rhythm of games every 3 days or so.

I think considering the run Arsenal were on, I am not convinced this big break will do them any favours. If anything I think it disrupts the flow.

Think we’ll be okay without Walker against tarquins, no pace on Arsenal left without Martenelli. It’s Real Madrid. If he’s out, it’s a game changer.
Martinelli will be available, he’s been rested for 3 weeks

I don't think it's this big benefit a lot on here are thinking it is.

By the time Arsenal play City, these Arsenal players who pulled out will have gone near on 3 weeks without a competitive game of football. That is a long time to be going without "proper" football during this time of the season, and we know as City fans in the last 10 years or so that winning teams do best when they are in a rhythm of games every 3 days or so.

I think considering the run Arsenal were on, I am not convinced this big break will do them any favours. If anything I think it disrupts the flow.
Kyle Walker likes this post

Bloody hate this international football, Foden and Stones slogged for 90 minutes both games
I think all international friendlies should be cancelled while the season is on. Get the international squads together 2 or 3 weeks before each tournament starts. Gutted Walker will now be out.

I think all international friendlies should be cancelled while the season is on. Get the international squads together 2 or 3 weeks before each tournament starts. Gutted Walker will now be out.
100% agree, competitive qualification matches are OK, but enough of this pointless international friendly shite. If they got rid of thos shit window we could watch proper football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.