Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Zinch starts we need Bernardo to tangle him up and make him lose the plot in the first 10 minutes.
Not sure pal, I think he can do that all by himself at the moment. I think he has borrowed mad mikel’s mentality recently

I'm pretty sure he will start because they were really bad without him at West Ham.

Their XG is about 2x better when he's playing.

The problem with the defence is Saliba. With him playing they concede under a goal a game, without him it's nearly 2.

If Arteta is going to make a move, I think it will be putting White to CB and trying to hide Holding at RB.
Forget stats domy, Pep & Arteta aren’t looking at stats when they pick their XI for this game, I know stats are factual but they’ll be looking for lions, fighters, runners, heart, intelligence & cool heads, Zinny ticks a few of those boxes, but he also fails quite badly in some. As an entity that club is losing its head, they’re conceding too many goals, making basic errors, and the fans are ready to jump ship, they’ve become over emotional on & off the pitch, and Zinny has been one of the worst.
Arteta might feel he has little choice than to play him at LB & congest midfield that way, or he might just play Tierney and bypass midfield, they’re shit scared of Haaland & will sit deep and crowd the penalty box out (they have little other choice with no Saliba) with a workmanlike midfield and pacy attack

The sort of display we put on against Liverpool in the second half will do. Get a couple of goals in front and keep the ball in the fridge.

We have to approach this and every other game we have for the rest of the season in the same way. Strongest 11 available, hard work, laser focus, quick transitions and take our chances when we create them.

We turn up and play our game in the way we can and we will have nothing to worry about. Arsenal seem to be feeling the pressure, but they're still a good team. The worst thing we can do is let them get into the game.

We're a better team. We have scored more and conceded less this season and we're purring. We've also beaten them twice this season including at their place when they were in great form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.