Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Blue

For this that cannot see the post above:

SPREAD THE WORD!

In the 30th minute of #ManCity vs Arsenal on Wednesday night, a minutes applause will take place for David Sid Holmes - a lifelong Manchester City fan who sadly passed away at the age of 30 last week.

David had been travelling from Northern Ireland to Manchester with his father Gregory for over 20 years, and we're sending all of our love, thoughts, and prayers to his entire family at this time.

RIP Blue

SPREAD THE WORD!

In the 30th minute of #ManCity vs Arsenal on Wednesday night, a minutes applause will take place for David Sid Holmes - a lifelong Manchester City fan who sadly passed away at the age of 30 last week.

David had been travelling from Northern Ireland to Manchester with his father Gregory for over 20 years, and we're sending all of our love, thoughts, and prayers to his entire family at this time.

RIP David

RIP Blue

SPREAD THE WORD!

God Bless you David and my thoughts are with your family at this very sad loss. Let's hope the Blues do him proud. X

RIP Blue

SPREAD THE WORD!

Are you going?

Are you going?
No, as I now live in the US and even if I lived on the CFA campus it would be very difficult for me to attend for reasons not too dissimilar to the challenges David dealt with for most of his life. I once went to every home game and a quite a few away games each year but those days are unfortunately over for me even when we eventually move back.

Why are you acting so heartless about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.