Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, as I now live in the US and even if I lived on the CFA campus it would be very difficult for me to attend for reasons not too dissimilar to the challenges David dealt with for most of his life. I once went to every home game and a quite a few away games each year but those days are unfortunately over for me even when we eventually move back.

Why are you acting so heartless about this?
Don't you think it's a bit rich demanding match goers clap when they're told, by someone who won't even be there.?

Don't you think it's a bit rich demanding match goers clap when they're told, by someone who won't even be there.?
Where have I been demanding that?

Your heartless responses, especially seemingly specifically directed at me for merely trying to get out the word for a request for a minutes applause for someone I knew taken far too young, makes no sense.

You don’t have to clap.

Last edited:
It shouldn't be hard to work out that maybe he knows him or knows of him.
(Either way people can choose to join in applause for a lad who seems to have been dedicated to City in spite of difficulties, or not.)

Do we know who the cheat, sorry ref is for Wednesday?
2478.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.