Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a weird one, Arsenal's fixtures are pretty interesting so even if we lose, I can see them dropping points yet. We just need to keep the end of season motor going irrespective.

2478.jpg
I had to think about that!

That Jesus fella is pretty good.
The danger from Arsenal comes from their SERVICE in and around the box. Snuff that out and I just don’t think they can trouble us through the middle.

The second and third runners, especially to the far post, have always been our Kryptonite, because our midfield has traditionally not been the scrappy, hustlers who snap at your heels, so that runner often goes unfollowed and unchallenged.

Arsenal “crash the box” with bodies, so if you can stop that service into the box from wide, you can expose them on the counter and attack their vulnerabilities.

Yes, Jesus is a good player. However, much like Haaland (and every other striker!) if you cut off his supply, you nullify 95% of his game.

Even if the Goons scored a couple of early goals they have shown they cannot play 90 minutes at a top level , the Dippers and the Hammers wore them down , their main problem is Holding , he is a clown and the last game against them he tried fighting Haaland and going toe to toe , which no defender will win. Plenty of goals in this game , we will win 4-2 or 5-2 , in a great game of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.