Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This time last season we had a bigger title decider againts an even better side than Arsenal, Liverpool.

We played them off the park and should have won, Arsenal are not on that level we should beat them comfortably.

They will play at 100mph from kick-off, its the only way they know how to play, with holding, gabriel and zinchenko at the back we will find space, i can see partey dropping back into defence which will leave space for Kdb and Gundo, 1st half could be tight but when Pep cracks Artetas' system we'll outclassed them in the 2nd half.

They’ll be shitting it. Their form and confidence is on the rocks. Stark contrast to ours.

The atmosphere will be incredible, everyone pumped up for the game.

3-1 City.

If we get an early goal it will be a massacre, as their confidence and belief is on its last thread, not to mention they are running on fumes after their last few frantic (and ultimately disappointing performances). They looked shattered at full time against Southampton and there heads will drop below their knees if we score in the first 20 minutes.

If they manage to keep 0-0 through halftime—or even miraculously go ahead—I reckon it will be much more cagey, as they use up all of their remaining energy to make a last stand. But even in that scenario I think we will find a way to win.

Should be a cracking game, Arsenal whilst vulnerable at the back are very dangerous going forward especially with Jesus, Saka and Odegaard in the team. Looking forward to Erling bullying Gabriel and Holding. Hopefully there will a loud rendition of "City tearing Cockneys apart again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.