Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentality wise Arsenal look gone, I reckon if we score first they will fall apart no leader on that pitch for them.

That’s not happening. Also, get off my name!
[Checks join date] You know what? You can keep my name as the more know about this beaut, the better:

On team selection, 10 of the 11 will most likely start as it's a bit soon for Foden. Its really just Gundogan at the expense of one of Walker/Akanji/Rico. Rodri could drop back when needed.

Arsenal wouldn't get a kick in the middle. Xhaka and Saliba are potentially out. Show no fear!

[Checks join date] You know what? You can keep my name as the more know about this beaut, the better:

On team selection, 10 of the 11 will most likely start as it's too soon for Foden. Its really just Gundogan at the expense of one of Walker/Akanji/Rico. Rodri could drop back when needed.

Arsenal wouldn't get a kick in the middle. Xhaka and Saliba are potentially out. Show no fear!

I would assume Xhaka will be back (unfortunately) as he was I’ll rather than injured?

The pressure on both sides is high. All fans should be pumped up. It's shaped to be a big occasion or a classic goalless draw. However, I can see City rising to the moment. Something's happening...

I agree.

On the one hand, Pep believes in momentum and may start Mahrez. Plus Mahrez can torment Zinchenko/their LB. On the other hand, Bernardo can do it too. And Bernardo is less selfish, works hard...He is more likely to help Stones/Akanji.
Bernie is a must starter against Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.