Arsenal (H) - Wed 26th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be a cracking game, Arsenal whilst vulnerable at the back are very dangerous going forward especially with Jesus, Saka and Odegaard in the team. Looking forward to Erling bullying Gabriel and Holding. Hopefully there will a loud rendition of "City tearing Cockneys apart again"
Not so many Cockneys at Arsenal these days. A lot of bluds, by the look of Arsenal TV, though...

Same team as Bayern, if not, Laporte fro Ake.

Would like to see us almost perfect like that Liverpool performance. A draw is OKish but a win is vital if we're gonna win the league. I'm expecting a lot more time-outs than usual from le arse on Wednesday.

Amazing that they haven't beaten us in the league since December 2015. Played 14, we've won 12, drawn 2.

Bloody hell, didn't realise we've won the last 11. Long may it continue. (I know, I've jinxed it now)

In between the little huddles they have every five minutes I reckon we’re going to absolutely take them apart. Zinch tears at the end aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.