Arsenal post match thread

As bad as we were we created some great chances. So frustrating. A lesson in taking your chances and defending ! If we really want to go to the "next level" then the likes of Mangala and Navas haven't got a future with us. It would have masked a poor performance but if KDB and Navas had buried their chances I'd be feeling a lot happier. As it happens we need to win the next 3 otherwise I can't see a title challenge. We certainly don't look like potential champions. The spark is missing far too often this season so far. Now where's my Jack Daniels .....

As bad as we were we created some great chances. So frustrating. A lesson in taking your chances and defending ! If we really want to go to the "next level" then the likes of Mangala and Navas haven't got a future with us. It would have masked a poor performance but if KDB and Navas had buried their chances I'd be feeling a lot happier. As it happens we need to win the next 3 otherwise I can't see a title challenge. We certainly don't look like potential champions. The spark is missing far too often this season so far. Now where's my Jack Daniels .....
We are not on the title race at this min in time

1955450934.jpg
ITK?

Another big league game, another loss. We need to get better than this, but not sure Pelle can improve us. The way he thinks about defending as a unit is a fucked up plan. And we have to face the consequences of that most of the games.

While we were unlucky a bit in first half when two chances=two goals for Arse, but until around 75th minute Arse could have been 4-0 up if they are really clinical with their finishing. And Stoke could have been 5-0 up if Arnautovic doesnt miss sitters or Pool could have been 6-1 up as well not long ago.

This is something that keeps happening time after time and the manager does nothing to react to it. He takes this risk but what is the real reward here? I dont see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.