Arsenal post match thread

Great hold up play by Bony

I don't know if this is sarcastic or not, but I feel our attacking play is better with Bony in it. Our team suits a physical presence up front and Bony's hold-up play is good plus he never hides. The problem is Bony isn't clinical, 3 goals from 14 league games isn't anywhere near enough. Aguero's injuries are a big, big problem and we need to rectify it soon. Our second choice striker is basically our first choice striker because Aguero is injured all the time. Bony isn't good enough for that role, despite bringing good hold-up play and power to the team.

If we could get a player with Bony's hold-up play, plus clinical in front of goal, we would score a lot more goals. Lukaku fits the bill IMO.

Arsenal fully deserved the three points, they know it, we know it, everyone knows it. If we had got another goal it still would have been the case. The difference is it would have papered over the cracks, maybe, just maybe this defeat is what we need to get our ar*ses in gear - though I'm not holding my breathe.
just like the liverpool result or the spurs result or the stoke result
face it nothing is changing with these set of players and manager

This picture sums up the shitness we have brought in during the last few windows

15efn93.jpg

This is Delph with a perfect passing option infront of him which allows us to break. I can't comprehend why he played it back to Mangala who couldn't sort out his feet in time which resulted in him trying to pick out the very same player Delph should have simply rolled the ball to. Mangala was shocking, but that is absolutely abysmal from Delph. Zero awareness and composure.

That's a good graphic.

This picture sums up the shitness we have brought in during the last few windows

15efn93.jpg

This is Delph with a perfect passing option infront of him which allows us to break. I can't comprehend why he played it back to Mangala who couldn't sort out his feet in time which resulted in him trying to pick out the very same player Delph should have simply rolled the ball to. Mangala was shocking, but that is absolutely abysmal from Delph. Zero awareness and composure.

Spot on.

Too bad. We played very well for the first 35 minutes and most of the second half. Definitely deserved a draw, but Arsenal were able to capitalize on our errors.

We really need Sergio fully fit, as we spurred too many chances in the final third.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.