Arsenal - Post match thread

Unless Pep wins the treble our fans won't be happy. Understand Pelles has fucked up this season but he's won us trophies and deserves more.

I'd be slightly disappointed but Ok with 4th, semi final champions league and COC but not finishing top 4 mostly due to inept tactics and half arsed performances and even sacking off games in favour of other comps leads to a more sour taste. I'm not gonna call him obscenities as there's no need for that but Pep was the end goal and this 3 years has lead to regression which isn't solely Pellegrini's fault but he played a major part and at the end of the day, this is professional football, it's a results business, if you ain't good enough, you go, surely everyone accepts this fact and I wouldn't be crying out for appreciation if id done a bad job. I'd have stayed after the game though.

I'll miss substitutions like those he made today that really change the game for us in a positive way.

That's not even the point the substitutions came way too late after anyone with a brain could see us tired and arsenal charging at us and that we needed a sub. He stood there like the senile old clown he is. And then we inevitably concede and he makes the subs but it's too late and he's blown it AGAIN when we were practically there

Why?

He deserves fuck all. He's been paid circa £15m in his three years here and will also get a pay off. He's the luckiest twat ever to manage this club and one of the least talented.

That's what happens when you skim read and dont see what my comment was directed at.

You get it spectacularly wrong ;-)

I'd agree with the fans reaction today if he wasn't leaving but he is. This was his last home game, whether you like him or not the fans should have given him a clap for the last three years service.
People are too busy calling him an old **** on here. Disgraceful but what can you do? No Jeremy kyle on today so they'll be around all night

Useless tactician from day 1. The way we have played post Pep announcement has been nothing short of disgraceful. The book stops with Manuel and his complete inability to motivate a team and read a game. I'm absolutely fuming.

I take it you're still there in the stadium clapping him off ?

But of course not, he had a train to catch bla bla bla...

Not so shocking we're in this position, many predicted it a while back, however, one thing a stereotypical city fan can't take is 'lack of effort'... There are players in that squad who have coasted for 12 months, some longer, the hierarchy failed to address it and we are stuck with them....

Those thinking Pep will come in, wave a magic wand and replenish 7/8 players are deluded, we won't be able to shift a good number of them!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.