Arsenal - Post match thread

You do realise we are going to be in a European competition with more games than the CL? And that our owners will want us to win it since we will take about a £30-40m hit not being in the CL.
Does that take into account the (£265m) investment from a Chinese consortium?

My thoughts...

Fantastic first half, spoiled by Joe Hart and his fuck up - what the fuck was he thinking? Bad enough he didn't go for Clichy's header but to then not come for the corner was a dereliction of duty.

Second half, great to go 2-1 up and then plain as day we were getting overrun as Fernando had ground to a halt, and KDB wasn't tracking on the left - what does MP do? Fuck all until it's too late, as per usual.

Then, sod's law, Wilf has the chance to redeem himself and in one swing of the boot pay off his fee and the fucking bar gets in the way, so unlucky.

p.s. Kelechi was woeful, utterly stank the pitch out for 60 odd mins. Why I have no idea.

Maybe I've just got a bit more respect for people especially my elders than you do. If someone messed with my children, or robbed an old woman etc then they'd be a ****. Not a bloke who has helped win 3 trophies in three years, even if he had screwed up this season

Maybe I just care more than you, maybe I just have respect fro people that deserve it, mayebe I just appreciate how fucking lucky we were to win with that useless moron in charge. Liverpool slipping up, quality strikes from outside the the box vs Sunderland, Caballeroo performance vs liverpool.You have your opinion and that fines but i think the man is a joke and you not liking that is tough shit.

Just got back, didn't bother to stay and clap the players, quite frankly they don't deserve it.
The last time I didn't stay and clap the players was under Pearce. Least they had being shit as an excuse.
I've supported some shit players over the years at City, never really slagged them off, but one thing I won't stand for is lack of effort.
This team has been lazy pretty much all season long, now we are getting what we deserve.
On the upside, one more game in charge for the statue on the touch line.
CTID (bastards).

You can't argue with the fact he has taken us backwards. Thank you for the 2 trophies. However do the let the door hit you on your way out.

Just got back. They can all fuck off and suck my ball sack. Arsenal once again celebrating finishing top four like it was a trophy. I hope their ground burns to the ground. Fucking bunch of southern cunts who aspire to failure.

Just end this season now. The next **** to tell me the CL semi final is an achievement can fuck off and buy an Arsenal top.

Not happy.

Maybe I just care more than you, maybe I just have respect fro people that deserve it, mayebe I just appreciate how fucking lucky we were to win with that useless moron in charge. Liverpool slipping up, quality strikes from outside the the box vs Sunderland, Caballeroo performance vs liverpool.You have your opinion and that fines but i think the man is a joke and you not liking that is tough shit.
I can assure you you don't care more pal, but whatever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.