Arsenal - Post match thread

And pep will be a **** in three years time in your types eyes. Pellegrini has been awful this season but I think anyone who calls an old bloke a **** is.... Well... A ****
Some of us don't discriminate. It's sad that you do.

This poor 'old bloke' earns more in a week than you do in a year.

On the plus side, I, really looking forward to a clear run at the PL and both domestic cups....next season could be special !!!

I've always thought the CL was mainly the wet dream of the city board, other than the cash reward I've never had much interest and given the choice would always prioritise the league.......at least until we've won it 30 times.

You do realise we are going to be in a European competition with more games than the CL? And that our owners will want us to win it since we will take about a £30-40m hit not being in the CL.

Yes. A trophy that's nice to win but one any sensible fan would swap for Bonys shot to have gone in today. If we lose out on 4th a dozen league cup wins in a tow won't compensate.

You asked a reason to stay and i've given you a decent one.
Any tbh, to take you seriously, I'd rather taken a guaranteed trip to Wembley and a cup win for the next 12 seasons vs a year our of UEFAs wonderful European money maker.

Some of us don't discriminate. It's sad that you do.

This poor 'old bloke' earns more in a week than you do in a year.
How the fuck am I discriminating? I don't give a toss how much he earns. I've said repeatedly he's been shit this season but so have many many of our soft arse players, but he seems to get it all.

Mods
Is it OK to racially abuse people on here? Is it OK to be sexist or homophobic? So why are you allowing so many ageist comments and abuse? Not good enough
Fanny wipe on aisle 12.

Repeat. Fanny wipe on aisle 12.

I bet you think all kids should get a rosette on sports day as well don't you.

You do realise we are going to be in a European competition with more games than the CL? And that our owners will want us to win it since we will take about a £30-40m hit not being in the CL.

Of course but I think we all know where the new manager will focus....he'll want to please the fans and he will want to dominate the league....we were so nearly there too....teams were beginning to fear us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.