Arsenal - Post match thread

No faulting their commitment today but sadly it wasnt enough. Lets see what happens at WHU. They will beat Bournemouth for sure so we may only need to draw at Swansea. Far stranger things have happened in football just ask a Leicester fan.

The players were fighting the manager was sleeping ...
He is managing like he is playing football manager ...
Walcott confused the team .Others were trying to attack and others to defend .This had happened a lot of times in the past when the opponent scored a goal or threatened us ...
He had to make a sub to freeze the game , to give directions ,

3 whole years and he didn t find a captain to listen and speak to the others his directions
3 whole years and the only thing that this man added to the team is the offise - trap .
Set pieces... shit
Counter attacks... shit
Crosses... to whom ?
Εxpedience... what is this ?
Injuries... a hundred of them .
Players that developed and became better... None
Trophies ...One lucky cup actually coz after his first year every opponent manager knew how to deal with him .

The question is if there is everyone in the board that cares about this stuff ?
We wont ever be a really good team singing only the best . The club needs a clear plan , have to set up rules and goals .
If you don t look to where you want to go ...you ll go to where you look .

On the plus side, I, really looking forward to a clear run at the PL and both domestic cups....next season could be special !!!

I've always thought the CL was mainly the wet dream of the city board, other than the cash reward I've never had much interest and given the choice would always prioritise the league.......at least until we've won it 30 times.

Sums up the managers season. We were swamped in midfield for 10 minutes before they scored. What the fuck was he watching.

Yep we were I saw it you saw it the majority of the fans saw it but Pellegrini sat on his hands like always and didn't make the decision till to was 2-2 where Arsenal were quite happy for the draw! The mans a fraud good riddance!

Can't remember the last time Pellegrini interacted with us fans, so it's no surprise that we didn't want to cheer their lap of dishonor. Personally I think he is an arrogant fool and good riddance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.