Arsenal - Post match thread

and what an error it was. compounded by keeping him far too long.

the moment he announced he was going we should have replaced him with Rafa for the remainder of the season.

Too late now. We have to suck it and see. Manuel won't be worrying, he's off.

Every Man City fan who left the ground today is a fucking disgrace. Please dont renew your season ticket next season. By all means you dont have to clap them but at least show some respect to Pellegrini.. yes hes done shit but the man himself is a nice guy and doesnt deserve the disrespect he got. Shame on you blues

fuck off.

I am many things but i'm no hypocrite. the man is a fraud.

and don't question the fans again.

I am sat here trying to convince myself that this could be a very good point for us, if West Ham can pull a result out of the bag and beat the rags then a point at Swansea next Sunday would do us.

Another part of me feels disgusted that we are in this position, just think for a minute about our three away games at the current bottom 3, Villa, Norwich and Newcastle. 3 fucking points. Turn two of them draws into wins and we would have already have secured a top 4 finish. We are the highest goal scorers in the league and Joe could still win the golden glove but somehow we have still been total dog shit. We have been crap against the top 8 and crap against the bottom 3.

Pelle has fucked up big time and as much as I appreciate his efforts and his three trophies for me his time will always be classed as poor.

I have just put my Steel Hat on
In a few years time people will ask who was the Manager that took Manchester City to a CL semi final -?.
Hopefully , people won't remember the very poor show the team put up -

Every Man City fan who left the ground today is a fucking disgrace. Please dont renew your season ticket next season. By all means you dont have to clap them but at least show some respect to Pellegrini.. yes hes done shit but the man himself is a nice guy and doesnt deserve the disrespect he got. Shame on you blues
Almost every paying city fan left today including me....I already renewed btw. ;)

tumblr_m2cj4vJDC41rp7jydo1_500.gif

I am sat here trying to convince myself that this could be a very good point for us, if West Ham can pull a result out of the bag and beat the rags then a point at Swansea next Sunday would do us.

Another part of me feels disgusted that we are in this position, just think for a minute about our three away games at the current bottom 3, Villa, Norwich and Newcastle. 3 fucking points. Turn two of them draws into wins and we would have already have secured a top 4 finish. We are the highest goal scorers in the league and Joe could still win the golden glove but somehow we have still been total dog shit. We have been crap against the top 8 and crap against the bottom 3.

Pelle has fucked up big time and as much as I appreciate his efforts and his three trophies for me his time will always be classed as poor.

and all 0-0 draws////////FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.