Arsenal - Post match thread

Payback is a woman.. Just hope united does not gone from behind and topple us for 4th place.

There not being shouted down much any more.

Hate to say I told them so but I said it even after our loss to West Ham.

I might still be wrong but we have to rely on West Ham again.

It was obvious to me from around December 2014 the players we had were not up to scratch and on top of that we were being managed poorly.

Younger fitter , hungrier players that have the bottle to compliment some of the side that you need to build the team around.

Leicester and Spurs have shown it can be done and I expect both Spurs and West Ham to improve next season so there is no reason why we cannot pick up some gems that don't cost the earth.

Time and again we find they are out there and available.

If any body is to blame for us missing out on top four its the people who didin't bite the bullet and get rid of MP and ensure we had a better first eleven than we have now.

If Leicester' and Spurs scouts can assemble a half decent side for much less than the bigger boys spend to get what we had this season then provided we employ the right people we should do as well if not better than them in the transfer market.

excellent post.

...and next season.

I give respect where it's deserved and certainly not simply because some twat has managed to survive a long time.
He might not deserve to be lifted on people's shoulders, but if you don't think he's done enough to deserve enough respect for people to stay on for a few minutes after his last match, you have a serious entitlement problem.

They are some right fannys on here!!
Fuck me you sound like a load of cry babies, don't stay behind but go and sulk in the pub with a pint, well fuck you as we don't need you.
CITY TILL WE DIE if you can't remember...

At least least he remained consistent until the end. Consistently made terrible decisions and either refused to acknowledge them or just refused to change. Best squad in the league and he can't even guarantee us a champions league spot. That's woeful and no capital one cup or previous trophies can disguise that. Not only have we wasted an entire season by not getting rid of him 18 months ago when it became painfully obvious he was way out of his depth at this level but it looks like it's also handicapped Pep's reign. Terrible, terrible decision and i believe it was one done mainly so we wasn't perceived as a trigger happy club that sacks managers at the first sign of trouble.

I stayed at the end, not to cheer him or the players (although i would like to have given Zab a farewell) but just out of sheer fascination and to see what he'd say and see how many others bothered to stay. As it turns out, i'm delighted i stayed as i got to witness all the Arsenal fans kicking off with each other over the Wenger out brigade. Was genuinely the most entertainment i've seen at the Etihad since last August.

Shallow .. its about being respectful to a human being, i hope people treat you the fucking same.

Will you be getting some of his payout?

It's a results business nothing more so they all should fuck off Brian Kidd also.

Every Man City fan who left the ground today is a fucking disgrace. Please dont renew your season ticket next season. By all means you dont have to clap them but at least show some respect to Pellegrini.. yes hes done shit but the man himself is a nice guy and doesnt deserve the disrespect he got. Shame on you blues

The disrespect is paying good money to go and watch players disrespect us fans on the pitch by not putting any effort in. Pellegrini may be a nice guy but he has disrespected us by throwing away cup and league games in pursuit of other trophies. Every fan who paid for their ticket has the right to choose whether they feel the manager or players are deserving of a good send off, theres about 7 players who have give us their best year and thats not good enough.

Every Man City fan who left the ground today is a fucking disgrace. Please dont renew your season ticket next season. By all means you dont have to clap them but at least show some respect to Pellegrini.. yes hes done shit but the man himself is a nice guy and doesnt deserve the disrespect he got. Shame on you blues

Such a nice guy that he gave a big "fuck you" to the fans when he stuck out a second string side against Southampton. And of course then threw the kitchen sink at Real Madrid because he knew which competition looks better on his CV without even taking into considering what sort of form we were in.

i thought we played quite well

for the first 9 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.