Arsenal - Post match thread

Maybe I've just got a bit more respect for people especially my elders than you do. If someone messed with my children, or robbed an old woman etc then they'd be a ****. Not a bloke who has helped win 3 trophies in three years, even if he had screwed up this season
...and next season.

I give respect where it's deserved and certainly not simply because some twat has managed to survive a long time.

The whole season was in that game. Good in parts with a few decent individual performances but too many mistakes and as usual piss poor defending. I don't care how far we have progressed in the champions league,as a team and especially as a defensive unit we have regressed so far as to be unrecognisable. In fact if it wasn't for the fact we have a few world class players who have bailed us out we would be in mid table obscurity.

An utter dog shit of a season and a lot of people need to take a long hard look at themselves to make sure it doesn't happen again!

Shallow .. its about being respectful to a human being, i hope people treat you the fucking same.

Every Man City fan who left the ground today is a fucking disgrace. Please dont renew your season ticket next season. By all means you dont have to clap them but at least show some respect to Pellegrini.. yes hes done shit but the man himself is a nice guy and doesnt deserve the disrespect he got. Shame on you blues
I agree. Regardless of performances, this was classless.

West Ham v Rags draw , Rags v Bournemouth , home win , Swansea v Us , draw , Europa league here we come , well done MP youve set the club back 2 to 3 seasons , in a mattter of a few weeks , but Sorianao ,Txiki have handled the management situation like a pair of amateurs .What did Franny once say , "if there was cup for cock ups we would win it every season ", thought those days had long gone.

and what an error it was. compounded by keeping him far too long.

the moment he announced he was going we should have replaced him with Rafa for the remainder of the season.

I was that desperate to get rid of him, I mentioned at the time, even bloody Brendan Rodgers would have done a better job!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.