Arsenal - Post match thread

Stunning performance from the defence and What was Hart laughing at when Clichy almost scored an own goal. Yeah hilarious that one.

Exactly what Henry said. That if that had happened at Arsenal when he was there with Lehman in goal he would have been in the defenders face shouting at him.

Hart just laughs.

This is because for the last 18 months mediocrity has swept through the club. No leaders. It's the nice, holistic approach.

I have never left before the end of the last game lap of honour, all through shit years I stayed and applauded the players and manager. this was my protest against a man who has cheated our club.

he's lucky I went at all.
Unbelievable how shocking the fans of this club have become. A couple of league titles and now we've got a bunch of spoit, self entitled brats! The man won a league title with us.

No I don't. He's been paid a kings ransom and taken the club backwards, at a possible cost of £70m plus. He's lucky he's getting out of there with his health, let alone a pay off.

Reward and respect failure all you want, I'll pass though.
A champions league semi final and the league cup aren't exactly failure.

Funny thing is most of the offended brigade probably didn't go to the fucking game in the first place but are quite happy to tell paying customers what to do.

I have never left before the end of the last game lap of honour, all through shit years I stayed and applauded the players and manager. this was my protest against a man who has cheated our club.

he's lucky I went at all.

Players have got to take some blame as well, most have had a half-arsed season.

Another 2 points thrown away by a truly clueless manager. Took Nacho off 10 to 15 mins too late, during which Arse scored

Then perhaps the most laughable double substitution I've ever seen

Bye Manuel, you won't be missed

It was odd. It was v obvious that we had to get KDB closer to Kun and Sterling left midfield. But having finally done it, it lasted all of 5 mins before we changed it again and lost all shape and control. Summed up a frustrating league season.

No I don't. He's been paid a kings ransom and taken the club backwards, at a possible cost of £70m plus. He's lucky he's getting out of there with his health, let alone a pay off.

Reward and respect failure all you want, I'll pass though.

I'm curious to know where were you sat watching the game today?

We've got to the worst team in the world at conceding straight after we've scored.
Why the fuck didn't he change it at 2-1 to close up shop? Yaya on kelechi off, Fernando and dinho both sit while yaya does his thing. It's not fucking hard is it, hell even bring Delph on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.