Arsenal - Post match thread

best we have played in a long time

The players have everything but seemed to run out of energy after about an hour. At which point Delph should have come on. Another Pellegrini cock up. It was obvious we'd be tiring so as soon as you have the 2-1 lead put fresh legs on.

Feel a bit cheated after that. It's the first game in ages I've really enjoyed. Got behind the players because they gave everything but where has that effort been all season. Arsenal were very poor.

I have never left before the end of the last game lap of honour, all through shit years I stayed and applauded the players and manager. this was my protest against a man who has cheated our club.

he's lucky I went at all.
Bang on Bill... I haven't been for the last month.... I couldn't sit and accept the mediocrity we have been served up.... not renewed yet (before anybody comes along and says "we don't need fans like you") as I am so disillusioned it's untrue...

I feel like the credibility that Mancini gave us has been eroded to the point where we are back to the same old city days..... pretty disgusting that this board who are supposed to care so much about the club haven't been able to see through this guy... or is it they just wanted a yes man

A champions league semi final and the league cup aren't exactly failure.
And when we can't sign the players our new manager wants and lose out on potentially £70m, that's also not a failure because we won the Micky Mouse cup?

This season will set us back a further two.

We got to the CL semi final as we didn't actually play a top side until the semi. And then we did fuck all.

This is what happens when you deliberately appoint a 2nd rate manager because your golden boy isn't ready to come for three years. I'm pleased we've got Pep but we've sacrificed everything and taken a huge step backwards, we put all our eggs in one basket and we've paid the price. Hopefully the powers that be will realise you cant run a football club like that. If a top manager isn't available then you appoint the next best thing, not a fucking stopgap like we have, running a football club is about the here and now, not gambling everything for someone who will come when they decide they're ready.

Bang on Bill... I haven't been for the last month.... I couldn't sit and accept the mediocrity we have been served up.... not renewed yet (before anybody comes along and says "we don't need fans like you") as I am so disillusioned it's untrue...

I feel like the credibility that Mancini gave us has been eroded to the point where we are back to the same old city days..... pretty disgusting that this board who are supposed to care so much about the club haven't been able to see through this guy... or is it they just wanted a yes man
Do you remember Mancini's last season??

This is what happens when you deliberately appoint a 2nd rate manager because your golden boy isn't ready to come for three years. I'm pleased we've got Pep but we've sacrificed everything and taken a huge step backwards, we put all our eggs in one basket and we've paid the price. Hopefully the powers that be will realise you cant run a football club like that. If a top manager isn't available then you appoint the next best thing, not a fucking stopgap like we have, running a football club is about the here and now, not gambling everything for someone who will come when they decide they're ready.
Nailed it

He might not deserve to be lifted on people's shoulders, but if you don't think he's done enough to deserve enough respect for people to stay on for a few minutes after his last match, you have a serious entitlement problem.
I stayed on but it was a bit of a shambles. There was about 45,000 in the ground at full time, but thousands left because it took so long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.