Arsenal - Post match thread

stand there and listen to him
tumblr_mab66wj8XC1qzr9qko1_400.gif

Such a nice guy that he gave a big "fuck you" to the fans when he stuck out a second string side against Southampton. And of course then threw the kitchen sink at Real Madrid because he knew which competition looks better on his CV without even taking into considering what sort of form we were in.

And what a waste of fucking time that was. Couldn't even manage a shot on target against Real after resting half the squad. Any result at Southampton and it'd still be in our own hands...

Another 2 points thrown away by a truly clueless manager. Took Nacho off 10 to 15 mins too late, during which Arse scored

Then perhaps the most laughable double substitution I've ever seen

Bye Manuel, you won't be missed

I have never left before the end of the last game lap of honour, all through shit years I stayed and applauded the players and manager. this was my protest against a man who has cheated our club.

he's lucky I went at all.

Lol, the level of moral indignation on here is brilliant. Tell me, do you also tell off queue jumpers? People who swear in public? Who don't give up their bus seat for an old lady?

He might not deserve to be lifted on people's shoulders, but if you don't think he's done enough to deserve enough respect for people to stay on for a few minutes after his last match, you have a serious entitlement problem.
No I don't. He's been paid a kings ransom and taken the club backwards, at a possible cost of £70m plus. He's lucky he's getting out of there with his health, let alone a pay off.

Reward and respect failure all you want, I'll pass though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.