Arsenal - Post match thread

My two SC seats are 107 row M.

However I now live/work in Qatar now so I can send a few grand back to my folks every month which I couldn't do working in Manchester.

But if you're saying that attending every home game from 1987-2013 isn't putting a shift in then go fuck yourself.

And what the fuck does that have to do with today's game or Pellegrini you soft turd?

Any more questions?
Must be hard getting party goodies in Qatar.

Today was almost the final nail in the coffin.
However, it was around 18 months ago when things started to slide, and also our dreadful transfer record over the last couple of summers.

In fact, if I had a penny for every time I was called a flapper:
I'd have £1.26
He should have been sacked after losing to Burnley last March

Hey, finishing forth, let alone fifth in the league is shit. But he's won us silverware over his three years here, and there isn't another team in England who wouldn't be over the moon to get a CL semi final. That deserves more respect than he got today.

Evidently not.

But also, this club has changed over the last few years, quite significantly in some regards so is it any wonder fans attitudes have also changed? I'm not going to get into the detail but I think a big statement was made by the fans today, I'd be interested in how that's interpreted by the club and more importantly, what they do about it.

Spent a lot of money on shite IMO

Can't just blame Pellegrini but he picks the side and is their to get the best out of what we have

Thanks Manuel but thank fuck your on your way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.