Arsenal - Post match thread

Who would you have rather had here for the last 3 years.... Roberto or Manuel?? Be honest
Finished nowhere near an average United team, lost a cup final to relegated Wigan and finished bottom of a Champions League group, with a load of dire performances very similar to ones seen this season. I'd look at the mentality of this group players more than the manager as we've seen the same thing happen under 2 different managers now

So if you went to a 5 star restaurant and you were served absolute dross and were charged a high price, would you stay behind and thank the chef for being there and cooking the meal?

He should have been sacked after losing to Burnley last March
That is the point he was found out. I was there it was awful . We were awful that day and clueless. People were thinking he would go then but I thought the club let him see the season out as he was nice. He must have been really nice.

All this nice shit by the way. Has anyone actually met him?

Cheerio.

Funny so many defending him because he's nice. I'm nice also, but if I'd made such a cock up of my job for 2/3 of my tenure, I would expect a guard of honour.

I couldn't make it today.
My father in law passed away this afternoon sadly.
Puts getting forth place or not in perspective really

Funny thing is most of the offended brigade probably didn't go to the fucking game in the first place but are quite happy to tell paying customers what to do.

As a paying customer , i respect other supporters opinions , whether they attend games or not , i have sat next to supporters who don't even understand the offside rule ffs , it doesnt make their opinion any more substantial than an ex patriot/manc living abroad , or a lifelong blue who can't attend due to health reasons , we are all blues (apart from the odd rag imposter) and want the best for the club. If a supporter was at York away , it doesnt mean their opinion is the right one.

Finished nowhere near an average United team, lost a cup final to relegated Wigan and finished bottom of a Champions League group, with a load of dire performances very similar to ones seen this season. I'd look at the mentality of this group players more than the manager as we've seen the same thing happen under 2 different managers now
We lost the cup final because the rug was pulled out from under Mancini's feet... Shit day that was... Took my lads down hoping for a repeat of the Stoke final but they were polar opposites... One a fantastic sun filled orgasmic day, the other a wet, dismal abortion of a day thanks to the board.. The players totally switched off and that was not Mancini's fault IMHO

The destruction of the team that Mancini built and our regression to the pre Mancini era is now almost complete. Our fans remained dignified until the end, we supported the team and others sang Manuel's name with gusto. We never boo'd Manuel or waved white handkerchiefs at the players and even now we live in hope that the Rags fuck up their opportunity to pass us and Arsenal get beat next Sunday.

We have only beaten one top 8 team all season, went months without back to back Premier League wins and served up some real dross along the way. Manuel came with his 442 and even with the weight of evidence against it, this is how he ended his final match at the Etihad with Bony as a striker and Yaya in a midfield two.

We've only another 90 minutes of his tactical cluelessness to endure, but god knows how long the effects of this damaging 3 years will take to repair. The fans showed what they thought of him at the end as they voted with their feet and his face said it all.

Thank you Manuel........ thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.