Arsenal - Post match thread

I couldn't make it today.
My father in law passed away this afternoon sadly.
Puts getting forth place or not in perspective really

Sorry to hear that mate :(

You're absolutely right, I'm questioning why I'm so angry right now about this. Things could be worse eh

Spot on and I've said it since this whole farce started. There's a reason why we have a load of players who don't give a fuck under a manager who doesn't give a fuck and that's because the people above the manager have arsed this up spectacularly.

Yep. No wonder he was praising Pellegrini yesterday! Deflecting from his part in this.

Like someone said yesterday, this is still typical city, just in a different era.

Khaldoon's face on the end says it all.

city-suits-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Says it all really.....

Talk sports own Sam Matterface (I know, I know) was talking about this a couple of months ago. Said he didn't find him charming at all - said he came across as rude, dismissive, aloof and unhelpful when the him and the other media guys were just trying to do their job, asking perfectly reasonable questions and wanting access to his opinions.
I know Matterface is a Chelsea fan, but I didnt get the impression he was saying this with any agenda, just sounded like he was giving his genuine impression of Pellegrini off camera.

They used to say Sibierski was good in the air and we all knew that was a myth
I

city-suits-large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg

Says it all really.....

he seriously has his work cut out for himself over the next couple of seasons..him and pep now have a tough job if we fail to get top 4.......

I really hope Pep can pull us out of this malaise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.