Arsenal - Post match thread

he seriously has his work cut out for himself over the next couple of seasons..him and pep now have a tough job if we fail to get top 4.......

I really hope Pep can pull us out of this malaise
Pep is human, with the damage Pellegrini has caused I doubt God himself could reverse our decline in under a season.........

I think the decision makers at the club fucked up naming Pep manager when they did. Since then we have been shit. I can nearly garantee that will never happen again under the owners. Pep has a job on his hands to rebuild this team. How Manuel has fucked up a solid back 4 I will never know and a team who could defend. Pep will sort out the defence we miss out on champions league I hope that they go down the route of bringing and using the talented players who are just outside the main squad. Keep a certain 16 players for the league next season. We aint as bad as this and I fully expect us to go onto better things with Pep. We will be there or abouts for the title. Feel it will take 4 transfer windows for Pep to get his team sorted. Get rid of the deadwood and lets go again next season.

Spot on and I've said it since this whole farce started. There's a reason why we have a load of players who don't give a fuck under a manager who doesn't give a fuck and that's because the people above the manager have arsed this up spectacularly.
In what way? Appointed Vieira for 12 months last January? That might have been a gamble. At least Pellegrini was a relatively safe pair of hands. if it had totally collapsed could have lost pep. I wanted them to sack Pellegrini 12 months ago, but looking at the bigger picture it was the low risk option and the current situation is not disastrous. How could it be when we have hart, kompany, Silva, De bruyne, Aguero et al and Guardiola as manager.

best we have played in a long time

The players have everything but seemed to run out of energy after about an hour. At which point Delph should have come on. Another Pellegrini cock up. It was obvious we'd be tiring so as soon as you have the 2-1 lead put fresh legs on.

Feel a bit cheated after that. It's the first game in ages I've really enjoyed. Got behind the players because they gave everything but where has that effort been all season. Arsenal were very poor.

Pretty much how I feel.
Good bye Pellers.you won't be missed.

I think the decision makers at the club fucked up naming Pep manager when they did. Since then we have been shit. I can nearly garantee that will never happen again under the owners. Pep has a job on his hands to rebuild this team. How Manuel has fucked up a solid back 4 I will never know and a team who could defend. Pep will sort out the defence we miss out on champions league I hope that they go down the route of bringing and using the talented players who are just outside the main squad. Keep a certain 16 players for the league next season. We aint as bad as this and I fully expect us to go onto better things with Pep. We will be there or abouts for the title. Feel it will take 4 transfer windows for Pep to get his team sorted. Get rid of the deadwood and lets go again next season.
It was coming out anyway. Speculation was rife so it needed clarifying

It was Pellegrini who names him.

In what way? Appointed Vieira for 12 months last January? That might have been a gamble. At least Pellegrini was a relatively safe pair of hands. if it had totally collapsed could have lost pep. I wanted them to sack Pellegrini 12 months ago, but looking at the bigger picture it was the low risk option and the current situation is not disastrous. How could it be when we have hart, kompany, Silva, De bruyne, Aguero et al and Guardiola as manager.
No, by not appointing a fucking caretaker manager for 3 years. The poster I quoted said it all. We pressed the pause button 3 years ago and we're reaping the consequences for it now. Guardiola better be worth it cos we've wasted the best years of some top players waiting for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.