Arsenal Post Match Thread.

De Bruyne is the one who pisses me off the most when it comes to this. Shirking challenges all over the pitch, not tracking back at all (2nd goal came from a passage of play where he was just ball watching)

He is in the side for his one or two bits of magic that he has but with a defence as shit as ours, it ain't enough.
And it was his needless foul that gave Monaco the free kick in which they scored their third goal

We played ok, but we lack quality in the final 3rd. Sane was invisible after his goal, kevin is too fat and cant keep the ball, sterling was clearly not fit but we have no other options. Yaya was lazy as fuck, proved pep was right not to play him v monaco

Yaya was so lazy that in one half he nearly touched the ball as many times as the players who started the game. He was not as strong as usual in his passing but some of his failed passes were caused by poor balls into him.

A few weeks back i was talking to a guy who's not even into football but he knows someone who work in corporate hospitality at the swamp, anyway he was saying the word is there are a lot of players at City very unhappy at Peps management style, I just dismissed it as the usual rumours and bullshit... but after watching that today I'm starting to think there's some basis of truth to it.
Good lord!

A few weeks back i was talking to a guy who's not even into football but he knows someone who work in corporate hospitality at the swamp, anyway he was saying the word is there are a lot of players at City very unhappy at Peps management style, I just dismissed it as the usual rumours and bullshit... but after watching that today I'm starting to think there's some basis of truth to it.

Probably because they like an easy ride and are mentally weak. Luckily we have a board that will always back Pep. Bye bye deadwood.

So near, and yet so far, but part of me thinks a little less caution and trusting Kompany with Stones, and giving Zab more time would have given us the points. It took a while for Pep to realise why Hart would have been better than Bravo, now he needs to give Kompany a chance, but with Chelsea next, who knows? For me this was the third waste of two valuable points in a row, I think it is all in the head, one more goal against Stoke, Monaco, Liverpool and Arsenal, which in every case was entirely within our grasp, would have made such a difference to the next few weeks, I wonder if Pep is really convinced about the potential of the players he already had at his disposal at the start of the season?

LOL

If remotely true, it's probably because he expects so much hard work.

it would have been a very harsh penalty....people need to remove the blue tinted specs

You know for a fact that gets given against us, absolute fact. If Cockatwat or Xhaka played for us they'd both have been off as well, so why keep the negative spin bullshit up pal. So fucking blatant even fucking Arsene Wenger would have seen them.

Please let that be the last time we hear calls for dinho or navas at right back. @Dax777 it doesn't work.
Lol. Yes Navas and Dihno was the problem today surely. Its not like it was the 12 year experienced LB that didn't move up with the defense line or Yaya and Debryune on the other.

Navas was one of our better player in the night. In spite of picking up an early yellow.

. And what does this performance have to do with Dihno's excellent performance the last time out?

I get it. You have you believe and even if the facts don't agree with it, you'll push it anyway. Carry on. You have a supporter in pudge who was pushing that narrative hard on the game thread.

The same ones that had a problem with Mancini? The same ones that failed to perform with a laid back manager like Pellegrini because he was too nice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.