Arsenal Post Match Thread.

That's the big issue. Pep comes out saying "I love my players, they are fantastic blah blah"

The players hear that back and think "well
the gaffer is happy with that, nice one"

GET INTO THE FUCKERS. Do you really think Fergy got the lads in after a draw with say West Brom or Bournemouth and said "we'll done lads, I'm soooo happy?"

Like fuck! He would have given em the old hairdryer treatment. That's what this lot needs. A good kick up the arse now and again never hurt anyone.

I very much doubt that what Pep says to the press matches what he says to the players behind closed doors.

Well, it pays to be pessimistic (as opposed to flapper) Yours truly voted a defeat, so a point away is not that bad. I know the arses were there for the taking, but perhaps thinking in the long term, it's okay that Le Professeur stay there.
And... we have to keep some energy to destroy the cheating chavs on Wednesday.

Now with the negatives: Clichy. And Fernandinho, KDB, Otamendi joined Navas and Sterling in the infinite misplaced passes club. The fucking ref, how is that Monreal volleyball not a penalty?
Positives: Sané, Sergio, Silva, Stones, KDB assist and Zabba.

If he slates the players they will down tools and we would have a Chelsea 15/16 season scenario. With so many players out of contract he has to be diplomatic to ensure a top 4 finish. I have every confidence he will take the necessary action once the season is over.

We should have had a penalty at the end and if we had scored, we would have had a win that was merited.

penalty aside....do you genuinely think that we merited the win the way we had played....I dont

lets say that we had scored a last minute wonder goal...a 30yd pile driver by toure that breaks the cross bar on the way in....I would have still said that we got away with one as our performance for the vast majority of the match was well below par....the amount of passess that went astray was shocking for us....the movement in midfield wasnt there, we consistnatly lost possession and after the our first goal they had the majority of the possession, our defending was shakey and last ditch....we didnt look solid at all.

penalty aside....do you genuinely think that we merited the win the way we had played....I dont

lets say that we had scored a last minute wonder goal...a 30yd pile driver by toure that breaks the cross bar on the way in....I would have still said that we got away with one as our performance for the vast majority of the match was well below par....the amount of passess that went astray was shocking for us....the movement in midfield wasnt there, we consistnatly lost possession and after the our first goal they had the majority of the possession, our defending was shakey and last ditch....we didnt look solid at all.

Think you were watching the same match as me :-)

Don't agree. 2 shots hitting the host, Aguero wide open blazing the ball pass the net and Coq escaping a second yellow, when he stopped that counter attack, which would've had City in a 4 v 1, 4 v2 or a 3 v 1 situation. Out of the two sides City were definitely the ones that deserved the 3 points.

Haha..so pundits that are usually villified on here are now suddenly beyond reproach cause the agree that a decision should have gone are way???? priceless!

your arms come up when you spin and jump (or do either separately)...he is also leaning towards the bal...again his arm come up to balance him.....

No way is it deliberate...you can argue the merits of whether it was a handball or his arm was ina natural position or not but no way was it deliberate.....he even says that int he clip when he is talking to Kun (that was posted a few pages back)...he is going to try and head the ball that is clear
Spoken like someone who's never played football in his life... absolute dribble because you don't want to admit you were wrong others saw that replay and rightly said they got it wrong you're too stubborn and childish to admit it and only making yourself look worse. No! You don't stretch your arm out like that at all in your own box for a high ball, you only do that when you're not hopeful of getting your head on it and hope you will get away with it if you pull your arm in fast enough after it...

You are simply trying to spin everything and failing miserably at it, from the usually anti city Sky Sports even calling it as Arsenal getting away with one(if they are calling it in our favour then it has to be pretty clear), with your attempt at saying "oh that's in my arguments favour obviously" beyond reproach haha no try Sky recognising a losing argument... oh and "Even Monreal said he didn't do it on purpose, look at the replay he clearly say so to Aguero" Oh that's it then Monreal settles it... are you taking the piss or what? *SMH* Seriously did you see where he said his hand was to Aguero compared to where it really was? Have good look at that replay above. :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.